Between April 19-21 I will be assisting at a butchery workshop at the amazing state of the art Marksbury Market in Lancaster, Ky and cooking with Chefs Justin Dean of the Relish Restaurant Group and Napoleon Ridge Farm , Bob Perry of the University of Ky and other members of Chef's Collaborative 2013 at The Winter Kitchen at Shaker Village.
It's all happening in the great State of Kentucky where the grass is blue and the true Bourbon flows through one of the most beautiful landscapes in all of creation.
|Dominique Chapolard (right)|
The Butchery workshop is being led by author, educator and cuisinier Kate Hill of the Kitchen at Camont and Dominique Chapolard, a Gascon farmer and butcher who is the former head of Butchery & Charcuterie at the British School of Artisan Food, and the founder of the innovative and necessary Grrls Meat Camp.
Alas the Kentucky workshop is sold out. However there are still slots available at some of the other workshops that Kate and Dominque have scheduled for their Spring tour. (See below).
Dates & Locations: all events are open to the public.
- April 12-14 2013 SPECIAL Grrls Meat Camp Butchery and Charcuterie for Women with Kari Underly & Kate Hill- http://grrlsmeatcampworkshop-es2005.eventbrite.com/ (check out the page on the toolbar above)
- April 16-17 2013 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma- Francis Tuttle School of Culinary Arts in a brand new dedicated butchery classroom kitchen- http://francistuttle.edu/culinaryarts Book here: http://thefrenchpig.eventbrite.com
- April 20-21 2013 SOLD OUT! Lancaster, Kentucky- Marksbury Farm. Book here: http://marksburyfarm.com/
- April 23-24 2013 Woodbridge, Virginia- Stratford University School of Culinary Arts http://www.stratford.edu/culinary Book here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5692065120
- April 27-28 2013 Montville, Maine- Claddagh Farm Cookery School For booking fill out form here: http://kitchengardenfoods.com/ask/