Not much to disagree with here although regarding number 4 made me wonder if anyone thinks "foodies" (Jeeze, that's a creepy word.) are any more or less interested in sex than say, Trekkies or those funny Furry people who dress up in animal costumes and go on cruises together.
1. "I'm a celebrity first and a chef second."
2. "There's absolutely no reason to buy my cookbook."
3. "Just because I have a cooking show doesn't mean I'm a chef."
4. "Sex sells, even with foodies."
5. "I'm addicted to porn -- food porn, that is.
6. "The dishes I make on TV don't always work so great at home..."
7. "...and sometimes they're just plain gross."
8. "It might be my restaurant, but that doesn't mean I cook there."
9. "My show is one long commercial for my cookbooks."
10. "Bottom line: My celebrity status is great for business."
10 Things Celebrity Chefs Won't Tell You - AOL Money & Finance